Week Eleven - Plenty of Works to be Completed

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Week eleven is coming to an end. I can't seems to be putting my thoughts in words, but I guess most of us will be extremely busy these few weeks. Apart from the major FYP in hand to do, the other subject like SAD and Writing for the web is definitely an extra pain to bear with. I guess main reason is because all these subjects are not exactly interlinked with each other. I've got to crack my brain to adjust to the different subjects I am dealing with. But anyway, I think I got to strive hard to pass every single subject in order to graduate. Just a couple more weeks to go.

This week I managed to consult Ms Jaya for feedback on my current progression. It's relieving to know that she finds it good. I mean if I have to add this or change that, it'll definitely be troublesome. The more I modify and do changes even if it is tiny ones, the more coding complication and errors seems to be haunting. Few of my course mates do find this statement really true. I guess, I am lucky enough to have modify and do necessary changes when I approach STB for feedback sessions long before I start constructing the actual product. Since the feedback were mostly positive, I started working on my videos and contents for all the pages.

Last week, I have finished all my gallery pages. This week, I am working on all my videos, editing, mixing and combining different scenes to be included in every category. It is not so bad after all. However. I do spend a lot of time drawing and do simple illustrations in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for title slides and designing for e-brochure pages. It seems like I have been whining quite a lot about my e-brochure. That's one of the major challenging part to complete I must say. In addition, the pictures that I used throughout the pages are not simply camera captured images, there are more to it. I dealt a lot with image masking and image manipulation to make it stands out from normal pictures. I guess it is more to graphic works. However, most pictures turn out to be very pretty. Thanks to the tips and inspiration from some graphic design books.

Basically, I've managed to sort out the major part of my project development properly. The only thing I need to do now is to constantly work on it and complete the unfinished portion of my projects. It's a hard work, time consuming and tedious job indeed.

0 comments: