FYP is Submitted Finally

Monday, July 21, 2008

Well, this morning I went to submit my final year project with one of my course mate Hendra, To my surprise, we were the first on the lists. I was expecting everyone else to be there too. We only met Joko and Boitumelo just before we left Ms Jaya's office. It was such a huge relieved and I truly am grateful because my project turn out to be as good as expected. I guess, all the efforts, sweats and the endless sleepless nights are worth it after all. I bet everyone will be releived too when they have submitted their project.

This project has got to be one of the best on my list for job hunting I guess. I mean, there are many good projects or better known as assignments that we have collected throughout these three years, but FYP is something you applied your extra knowledge, extra research and of course, impressive skills into. I believe that other classmates are doing good job too, at least some of their projects that I have already seen as there are some that I have not really see or rather get a clear picture on how the project is suppose to be. But anyway, that's not my point here.

To conclude my last entry, I just want to wish everyone happy holiday. Have an exciting and fun-filling holiday so that you'll all be recharged during job hunting later. Thank's to the lecturers for thier help, assistnace, and feedback. Nonetheless, thank's to everyone for being my motivation to strive for the best in this FYP.

0 comments: